CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Style Black Volcanic Ash Exfoliator & Thermal Heat Mask


After a longggg awaited time....I FINALLY get to try these :)

I got them at our Pro store here since they always release collections early...my bf surprised me with the mask yesterday and got me the exfoliator today & i got a back up just cuz :)...the MUA told me the thermal mask has already been sold out at their location! crazy! i could only imagine when the collection actually releases tomorrow...makes me want to get a back up of that too! haha she told me she stocked up and got 3 of each!

Real quickly, I tried the thermal mask last night and it was a lot more pleasant than I expected. Felt a little weird when it really did heat up but so far so good....going to try the infamous exfoliator tonight, after hearing soooo many good things about it. im excited!!!

xoxo,

Bev

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Oooh how exciting! I want to try both of those products. Yay for MAC's Style Black collection. :) Can't wait to hear how they both work for you!

Anonymous said...

Oooh let us know how the other two worked out for you =)

Whitney & the full effect said...

woww!! i am so jealous I want I want!!

Lolita Riot said...

I really hope they make this perm so I can eventually get it lol! both look promising!

Caby said...

Oh wow! These look awesome, I'd like to try these too!

Btw, I have a contest over at my blog, drop by so you can join! :)

lindah said...

I got one mask and one exfoliator too :D But then I got a ton of other things too.. I was waiting forever for this collection! lol :)

Babybubblz said...

I passed on exfoliator because the smell was odd but I'm still thinking about the thermal one. Let us know how it goes!

wheelchairs said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks