CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

MAC MOISTURE TINT REVIEW


Picture from the MAC cosmetics website.

Hey everyone!

As you all know a few weeks ago my boyfriend got me the moisture tint. I've given it a few weeks until I wrote this review so I get a good idea to how much I really like this product so heres my two cents :)

What they say:

A light, tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 and other skin-nourishing ingredients. An easy one-step finish specially suited for the season, this sheer tint provides just enough coverage to even out the skintone while creating a flawless protected, softly moisturized finish. Suitable for all skintones.
40 ml
CA$38.00

My Opinion =) :

I've been using this almost everyday unless i don't wear anything at all. when im in a rush i use my fingers to blend, if i've got a bit of time i use my Sigma SS190 which works great with this product! Then I use MAC's studio sculpt concealer for my undereyes and on the days where my skin doesnt want to co operate i use a big of my studio sculpt foundation on small blemishes with my MAC 109 brush. To set I use my SS150 brush and my mineralized skin finish natural and thats it :) its super fast and works well enough to make my skin look healthy. I like the idea of not putting heavy foundation during hot summer days which im sure everyone can agree, so this has been my everyday foundation routine for the past few weeks and has been working great. The second day i used the TM we sat on a patio all night and it was super humid. looking back at my pictures i noticed my face was super oily so i was a bit concerned it was the TM. But when i continued to try it out it wasnt so bad, so i guess that night was just because of the humidity. Other than that day to day its been prettty good at holding up with oil control, but im still on the look out for some type of matte primer or foundation...if anyone has any recs let me know :)

Pros:
Lightweight, enough for an everyday on-the-go type
blends soosoo well!
great packaging
has an spf of 15
no breakouts! lol


Cons:
Could be too little coverage for the bad days :P

This is definitely my daily go to product, makes everything so much easier in the morning to get ready :) Hopefully this product works for you too!

xoxo,

Bev


6 comments:

lindah said...

I want to buy this! But I'm afraid it's not enough coverage for me right now :( IDK, I'll probably go test it out at the counter ;D maybe I'll buy it later since it's suppose to be permanent! ^_^ glad to see you're sort of back bev :D

Edna said...

Thanks for the review. I want to check out this TM now! Do you know if it's part of the permanent line? Annnnnd what is your foundation match + the TM color you use? :P

Jae said...

Hmm... I need something with coverage. Thanks for the review!

Iyah Love said...

I want to review this!! I should do a review soon!! thanks for the great review :)

I love this TM :) It;s probably one of the best that Ive tried :D

Funkiimonkee said...

Hi! Glad I found your blog! I love pink too:) Thanks for the review- I wanted to get some of this! Sounds good:)

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! I from Toronto too.