CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

MY TWITTER IS GONEEE :(

ARGH :( my twitter was accidentally de-activated and it wont reactivate! such a sad story! it keeps saying to verify through email to reactivate and when i do it still wont work :( heeelpp anyoneee?? Im wondering if i should just create a new account, but that sucksss!!

On another note, finals are coming up within the next 2 weeks, I have a review coming up on LUSH's fresk face masks and my NYX haul that came in so look out for that :)

xoxo

6 comments:

lindah said...

where have you been?! and mMmmm I want to try me some LUSH now xD everyone keeps raving about it! :(

Iyah Love said...

LUSH is loooveee :) I love the smell! Although some people don't :P

Iyah Love said...

NO Clinique GWP? Well at least you guys have the Annabelle eyeshadow (i think?) I read it somewhere that its a drugstore eyeshadow but it looks like MAC e/s and looks very pigmented! :D

♥Leigh♥ said...

woah! foreal? u know what my twitter acct was suspended too.lol.bcuz i was twitting too mch,,i made another ine hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice you are back! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi...=] thanks for the comment! Yup the Clinique gel is awesome. Ohh moisture surge, I've heard a lot of good reviews bout it! How bout ordering the julep mask online? mmmm maybe it'll be much more expensive than it is. maybe if I go to canada I'll bring some with me to give to you hahaha.. Yeah I rarely use it but guess who uses it more than me? MY DAD!! lol!! he loves that stuff. I did tell him he should try it and he did and now he's addicted. hehehe...