CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

HUGE NYX SALE



Thanks for pursebuzz for the heads up :P I placed a great purchase from NYX.

30 Lippies for $30 total value worth $120
43 Eyeshadows for $43 total value worth $215

It's such a great saleee!!! not great for my credit card but I couldn't pass it up! Espcially because they don't have that much NYX here in Toronto! very few selection! I can't wait to depot those bebe's into a palette to add to my collection!! eeeekk so excitedddd :)

Check it out they have other sales going on as well only 500 sets available!!! Such a great deal for great quality, espcially the e/s's have really really good pigmentation for its price!!

"get yours before they're gone!"

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/Sale.htm

xoxo

4 comments:

Iyah Love said...

yeah that is such a great deal! :D

Beauty Chest said...

you should totally do tutorials!!

Iyah Love said...

Did you get any of these deals? heehee! :)

Melissa Joy said...

I love nyx makeup! can't wait to see what you got!