CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Random look + new hair do

I did a look a while back, my bf and i went out for dinner and didn't get a chance to take a picture of it except for this one:

I used the Damn Edna palette back from December '08. Nails are a bright pink color don't remember exactly which one but it's sephora brand, a small present i got from my bf. Anyways planning on going back to the gym on friday, have one more month on my membership so i'm trying my best to make use of it, planning on going 3 times a week, including yoga and maybe a bellydancing class :P so lets hope i stick to it!

On another note, I got my hair cut and colored on the weekend, a weee bit too short for my liking :( I was really sad because I want my long hair back....


So sad, she wasn't supposed to cut it that short :( ahhh don't know what i'm gna do. I hope my hair grows super fast! ps: don't mind the ugly pics lol i got my hair done after work so i was tired and sad lol....yup, back to studying...ethics exam on thursday :( studying = story of my life! lol if anyone has any tips to make my hair grow faster plss let me know lolll

xoxo

11 comments:

My-My said...

awe hun, the short hair looks cute and edgy. I hope you grow to like it. I like it.

lindah said...

It doesn't look bad! :) It actually looks really cute :D I had a bad haircut once.. She cut it a little too layered and punkish and let's just say it sort've look like a mullet! :O So then I had to go bad and chop off 3 MORE inches so it'll look normal and I ended up looking like alice from the twilight movie :( I guess my hair was as about as long as yours was.

but anywho, I should quit rambling :) take more pictures from the side!

miemiemie said...

what!? the haircut looks great on you. :)

Posey said...

I think i like the shorter hair on you better! It looks awesome! I wish i could go short and look that good!

lindah said...

hmm, I think the 88 palette is more for color looks :( But I like a challenge! :D I'm trying to post everyday... or often LOL. I'll make a special post for you ;)

Janel said...

i like ur hair, so no worries
it's really cute.

i want to get my hair cut that short. but the hubby doesnt =(.

Anonymous said...

I like your new haircut! It definitely matches your face and above it is a very up-to-date haircut as well! ;)

I'm trying to grow out my hairs, but always end up with short hairs again. Very annoying. :(

Iyah Love said...

WOW! your hair looks great girl! :D

Anonymous said...

I honestly think that your hair now is super cute!! doesn't look bad at all...=] You can definitely rock it.

LOVEpink said...

ohh thanks everyone :) def makes me feel better! but i still cant wait for it to growww :S

xoxo!

Edna said...

awww your hair looks cute short. try taking some hair, skin, nail vitamins. they might help :)