CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clinique GWP

Soooo im back, finished my 4 exams, so im free for the week until next week! Clinique is having their GWP right now at The Bay so i decided to take advantage and get the moisture surge....decided to hold off on the rest since im tryinggggg to save up for MAC's sugar sweet collection, probably going to be my next biggest haul...hopefully i don't fall inlove with everything like i did with HK heh. Anyways I've been using the moisture surge for about 2 weeks now and its great, i use it at night and my skin is SO soft, its amazing. Probably the best moisturizer i've used so far!! Definitely get a sample at the Clinique counter if you can!


(got one for me and one for my mom, there was a choice of "warm" and "cool")




"warm GWP"
1. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
2. Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace
3. Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
4. Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss
5. 7 day scrub cream rinse off formula: this stuff is greatttt
6. Fresh bloom all over color with brush in Peony


Lipstick in Raspberry Glace
not great photos, took them at night and the lighting was horrible.



Since I have a friend at the Clinique counter I also got bigger than sample size of the All About Eyes Rich, its supposed to reduce the appearance of puffyness and darkness, and supposed to work as a base for eye make up as well, haven't noticed significant differences but will update if i do. I also got some samples of the turn around instant facial, still haven't tried it but i definitely will!

On a side note, I don't think i mentionted that my HK balloon had flew away from my bf who was holding it on the day of the opening of it haha so we went back to get another one, but 2 weeks after this is what we see:




haha so so sad :( poor HK! And shes still not deflated lol the one in my room right now is slowing getting smaller!



Thats all for nowww!!

xoxo

6 comments:

Nicole said...

oh great GWP! i gotta try the moisture surge i love cliinque :) hehe poor hello kitty she's floatin up there all by herselff

lindah said...

where'd you get the gwp? which department store?! LOL or was it online? ehh. I feel like a cheapo :)

I just noticed my "lovepink" tote bag on my wall and I think I've made a connection! :D

miemiemie said...

yay the comments are working now :) haha the balloon hasn't deflated at all? cool. great free gwps :)

Iyah Love said...

wow!!! Lots of goodiess! :) YAY!

LOVEpink said...

@ Only X Lindah: its from a dept store here in Toronto, The Bay :)

hahaha i know poor HK, can't believe she hasnt deflated!

Iyah Love said...

Hah! I know she is too nice to give me a present w/o any reason. Are you getting the dazzleglasses on thurs? :)