CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Honest Scray and Kreative Blogger Awards


THANK YOU to the beautifullll MyMy for these awards :P

check out her blog:



List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!


1) I like to write things down on stickies or a random paper for my ''to do list''...cant function without it! lol


2) I am definitely not a morning person....takes me forever to get out of bed && i press the snooze button at least 3 times before i can actually get up


3) I hate drinking drinks that are warm! eeeks i need ice or a drink from a fridge or i probably won't drink it unless i reallllly need a drink


4) I'm the worst sucker for pain. Even the tiny-est needle scares me!


5) I can't waitttt to finish my degree && work FT....1 more yearrr! :)


6) I loveeeee the hills, the city && gossip girls...i'm like an obsessed freak! haha


7) i dislike public washrooms with a passionnnn.


8) i can't leave the house without my cell phone, yet go an hour without check my phone or bbm-ing lol


9) I'm such a mama's girl <333


10) I hateeeee when my cell phone is sitting on a public table without something clean under it..like a paper towel, a paper or a book i own hahha im a crazy germ freak.


Kreativ Blogger Award


GUIDELINES:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!


1) my family && bf


2) make up, clothing, purses, shoes & fashion


3) cupcakes <333


4) painting my nails


5) my macbook


6) balsamic salad

7) starbuckssss!!!

there ya go!!! i know a lot of ppl have done this already soo i tag anyone who hasnt :P im sure u guys learnt a lot of random stuff about me haha

xoxo,

bev

4 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Ok, we have so many things in common, its scary! ahahah!

- I do tend to do sticky notes also.. ahahah :) I love writing down my to do list :)
- I am not a morning person. I'm more of nocturnal. I love staying up late and waking up late. :)
- I don't like pain either. Even tweezing my eyebrows makes me freeze in pain :(
-I can't leave the house without my phone. I feel lost without it. I do BBM too - alot! ahaha! We should exchange pins :P

Sarah said...

Ooooh Love your random things! I too, am addicted with The Hills & Gossip Girl. I'm deprived of The City as yet but I'm sure I will be completley and utterly obsessed with it too lol I love your blog!!! It's adorable, as are you : )

A. Rose said...

I feel like I'm missing a limb if I forget my phone. Haha.

Great blog! Will be following :)

My-My said...

I am a "to do" list girl. I have to write things down because i'm so boggle minded. and then when the to do list is gone. . . well, i forget what i need to do and it won't get done.

YEY for tags!