CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lash craze!!!


I'm back!...with a review!

I was sent some Revlon lashes from the company to review. All of the lashes I received were all very natural looking and could be work on an every day basis for those who have shorter and thinner lashes (like me! lol). The great thing about them was the fact that there was no glue to fuss about. For myself and others I know, the glue always seems to be a messy deal. It would usually take me a while to get my lashes on when i'd prepare to do performances and such with my dance group and that would be mainly because of the messy glue! Luckily with these Revlon lashes, they come with a strip of glue attached to the lashes so all you have to do is apply and you're good to go!

This is a description taken from the Revlon website:
"REVLON Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear eyelashes are a revolutionary way to go from Plain Jane to Naturally Fantastic instantly. Without messy glue to fumble with - you can have perfect lashes that stay where you want them to - even in water!"


Sorry for the poor camera quality!! These lashes are readily available at any drugstore.The lasting power of the glue adhesive is awesome. I went through long hours wearing them and they stayed put. Each pack does come with a back up of an extra glue adhesive band which I think is such a genius idea.Switching the glue adhesive is fool proof and I had no problems in doing it. However, if needed the pack does come with thorough instructions as to how to apply the lashes and glue. Another great thing about these lashes in particular is the fact that I felt no need to apply eye liner. These lashes double as top eyeliner for me which is a great time saver. Usually when I apply falsies I feel like they weigh me down and feel heavy, but with these maybe because they are incredibly natural..but I throughout the day I actually forgot I was wearing them! Which is awesome and great for everyday! The only negative thing I'd have to say about the lashes is that they are slightly more costly than regular falsies. The last time I checked they were selling for 5+ at my closest drugstore, but considering the ease of use the cost isn't so bad at all. Overall these lashes have long lasting glue adhesive (considering no actual glue is required), no messy glue, affordable and easy to find, easy to apply, great time saver and for those on the go
and extremely natural looking!! Let me know if you've tried these and what you think :)

xoxo,

Bev

7 comments:

Penelope said...

Hiya, I gave these lashes a try when testing out different looks for my wedding.

They turned out to be one of my favourites. I love their natural look, and how easy they were to apply.

They look great on you by the way!

bowsnhearts said...

I love the falsies!

I have been looking to get some falsies for a while...I really like the Ardell lashes but I will have to get them shipped to me.

Of course, I like MAC ones but they are so expensive in Australia.

I don't think the Revlon booths here have any eyelashes! Boo!!!

PixyEla said...

Yaaaay Bev you're back. :D I actually picked these up since they were on sale at Zellers last week haha. I got it in 99502 Thickening. I haven't tried them yet though, but I'm excited!! Thanks for the review. :)

Rena said...

These lashes are nice! I got them on sale for only 99 cents! However, it was kind of hard to work with the gooey lash strip at first, but then it became easier...but the only downfall was that they only lasted for 3 applications (the last application, I decided to use mascara on them)...

<33 Rena

Me said...

Those lashes look so natural! Glad to know they feel that, as well. I suck with putting on false lashes. I have only done it twice in my life, and both times---it looked disastrous! Lol, but I will be sure to check these lashes out. Thanks for the review! =)

Kim said...

wow, thanks for share, I'm really gonna check it out=D and your eyes are so beautiful ^^

Alicia said...

i really like them!